|John Schuman, EVP|
John Schuman is Executive Vice President of Special Technology Projects and Initiatives, and co-founding partner-owner of Vector Resources, Inc.
Vector Resources designs, implements and maintains integrated voice, video and data networks for Fortune 500 companies, global shipping and logistics companies, large urban school districts, major research hospitals, and all variety of small and medium-sized businesses.
Founded in 1988, Vector is today one of the fastest-growing systems integration firms in the Southwestern United States - and beyond.
Mr. Schuman is an executive-level program manager with more than 20 years of information technology (I.T.) and business management experience with special emphasis on audio-visual products and services, and internal systems program management.
Mr. Schuman's day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and initiate projects
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent
- Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment
- Manage identified client engagement relationships and solution implementations
- Provide business consulting, knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies, process assessment, and the application of technologies to business
- Spend strategically
- Direct the coordination and implementation tasks involving third party vendors as well as provide consultation to clients on system implementation
Mr. Schuman graduated with highest honors in advanced Electronics Technology coursework completed at the ITT Technical Institute in Van Nuys, CA.
Vector Resources, Inc. is based in Torrance, CA with offices in San Diego and Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Phoenix, Arizona and Washington, D.C.. The company employs more than 400 people, including swift-moving teams of system integration experts and technicians.